Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day!


We had such an awesome Thanksgiving! The kids had so much fun playing together, as they always do. We spent the day at my moms with my brother, sister-in-law and their kids as well as my grandparents, aunts and uncles. It was a great day filled with loving family and delicious food! The kiddos had so much fun playing and jumping in the leaves in my mom's backyard. how cute is Gabe...man he was having so much fun! And don't all 4 of the kiddos look so cute at the "kiddie" table waiting for their food? They were so good today and man they wore each other out. We left at about 8:15 after having been there ALL day. Gabe was asleep before we got to the end of the street...not too much of a surprise since he didn't have a nap.

Wish me luck in the morning...I will be hitting the snooze button around 4:30 so I can get up and brave the crowds in the morning. I know it's crazy but man I love saving money and the awesome feeling I get when I get a really GREAT deal on something! I won't be out all morning but for a while. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and on to Christmas, YEA! Time to decorate...Can't Wait!

No comments: