Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy day!



I guess you could say we had a busy day! We spent the day at my grandmother's house with my brother, sister-in-law and their kids. We all went out to lunch and then went back to her house to visit while the kids played. They always play so well together and they usually wear each other out, as you can see by this picture. On the drive home Gabe fell asleep which was not out of the norm since he had missed his nap earlier in the day. We had put him to sleep in our bed when we got home and we hung out for a while. I decided to wake him up so I could fix dinner and he fell back asleep on daddy's chest. I proceeded to fix dinner and when I called everyone to the table...no one came. I looked over in the living room and this is what I saw. Three tired sleeping boys. I couldn't resist taking a picture.

No comments: