Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to a New Year!

I hope 2009 is as wonderful as 2008! We ended 2008 over at our friends Shawn and Jeff's house. They had a "kids" New Year's Eve party and we stayed until a little after 10 o'clock. We had so much fun. When we got home Noah was worried that midnight had already pased but I explained that we had some time. We rang in the New Year with some cheers and a kiss. What a great time!

I am looking forward to 2009 and hoping it brings about some change in my life both personally and professionally. I am going to get back into a good health regimen for myself and for my family. I am hoping this will make positive change for all of us. I am also hoping all of my hard work in getting a teaching certificate pays off with a job this spring or by next fall!

I also want to say congratualtions to my good friend Beth who is expecting her first child in June. I am so excited for her, she has wanted this for a long time and I know that this year will bring some fun and scary changes for her family. Good luck and I hope the best for you and baby!

Other than that I just want happiness for family and friends and a safe year for all. Hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year! Welcome to 2009!

1 comment:

Cara said...

I hear ya girl! I am hoping to bring a lot of change into my life in 2009 as well, spiritually, personally and health wise. I hope that I can stick with it!!!