Monday, September 8, 2008

Keep on, Keepin' on...

Well things are going pretty good. Noah is really enjoying school, his favorite parts of his day right now are taking his lunch to school and playing outside at recess. That doesn't surprise most of you, I'm sure. Gabriel is adapting to his new school, as well. I have changed locations with my job and so he came with me. He really likes his new teacher and he's having fun everyday. We are planning a birthday party for Noah and Gabe together since I didn't have one for Noah yet and Gabe's birthday is already here. It's going to be Cowboy themed. Noah seems really excited, he says he needs to have a party to "help him get 5." Ha, Ha I thought that was cute! Here's some pics of them from Anne's house a couple of weeks ago, they had fun at the party.




What a grin!!


He loves to say "cheese"!


1 comment:

Cara said...

I saw that cupcake pan in a magazine and was goign to order it. I kept thinking that it would have to be alot of icing to make it look like an ice cream cone Was it???